Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz Gets Revenge on Carl Frampton in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz Gets Revenge on Carl Frampton in Vegas

Santa Cruz vs. Frampton Rematch Photo Gallery - Leo Santa Cruz reclaimed the WBA Featherweight Championship, executing a brilliant game plan to dethrone Carl Frampton in a rematch of their epic first fight in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING Saturday in front of 10,085 raucous fans at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If they scored it that close in Vegas you can bet Leo's not going to Belfast.I had it 7-5 but thought it might be 8-4 and lost money..

Comment

there's likely over 20 pictures here...
      and carl only has his hands up in 3 of them

he doesnt have enough head movment in exchanges to fight like that..his chin also stays very high in the air...i did not count how many times leo had his his chin tucked or some type of guard covering his chin, but i bet you it's likely in more that 85% of these pics...too technical for frampton..EVEN IN THE FIRST FIGHT..

Comment

Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
        If they scored it that close in Vegas you can bet Leo's not going to Belfast.I had it 7-5 but thought it might be 8-4 and lost money..
        i scored it like 10-2 leo...i thing 9-3 is ok tho..8 to 4 is generous..

leo won more than 8 big..and carl won about 1 big and i gave him 3 close ones sorta out of sympathy if i go 8 to 4

Comment

leo has a chin tucked/hand up type defense in more than 15 picutes

carl has a chin tucked/hand up type defense in about 3 pics...

THAT TELLS THE STORY OF BOTH FIGHTS...AND THE TRILOGY AS WELL WITHOUT IT EVEN HAPPENING YET

Comment

Working...
          X