Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Says He Achieved Career Dream With Vargas TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt Says He Achieved Career Dream With Vargas TKO Win

Miguel Berchelt dethroned previously unbeaten Francisco Vargas, stopping him in the 11th round to seize the World Boxing Council super featherweight title in a showdown of Mexican rivals.
    [Click Here To Read More]

...poor bastard, Golden Boy done used you all up...you're a croud-pleaser, because our thirst for blood, but there's a million more mexicans lined up to take your spot. I knew of Berchelt for a few years now, and I'm glad he shined last night.. line 'em up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
      ...poor bastard, Golden Boy done used you all up...you're a croud-pleaser, because our thirst for blood, but there's a million more mexicans lined up to take your spot. I knew of Berchelt for a few years now, and I'm glad he shined last night.. line 'em up!!!
      I read that Vargas insisted on getting the Berchelt fight, but I get your point. I hope Vargas has enough stashed away to retire and take care of his family. It is better to get knocked out quickly that to be the brutal wars that Vargas, and others, have fought.

Comment

Berchelt is becoming one of my favorite fighters the kids combos are beautiful and he never gets carried away looking for the ko despite being a power puncher.

I see him going far he has all the necessary toools to do so.

Comment

He looked really good. Super feather is absolutely stacked. I hope politics don't keep the best fights from being made

Comment

Working...
          X