No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas vs. Salido Named as BWAA "Fight of The Year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas vs. Salido Named as BWAA "Fight of The Year"

It was certainly a week to forget for the staff at Golden Boy Promotions, but one that was already due to end on a high note and now comes with even more reason to smile. The same goes for Francisco Vargas, who for the second straight year served as one half of the top choice for the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA) 2016 Fight of the Year, as announced by the organization on Friday afternoon
    [Click Here To Read More]

well deserved

Comment

I agree 100 percent. for me this fight was FOTY by a mile it was a non stop brawl from start to finish with neither guy really getting the upper hand. cant wait for the rematch!

Comment

Well deserved. Check out this highlight vid.

Comment

Well deserved, it was too brutal

Comment

Nope! Two cheaters..Thurman -Porter for me. Vargas failed VADA and no mention of it. If he were affiliated with Haymon he'd be blackballed on here by now.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Nope! Two cheaters..Thurman -Porter for me. Vargas failed VADA and no mention of it. If he were affiliated with Haymon he'd be blackballed on here by now.
              I know your hurting hahahaha.stay salty you pbc jizz sucking b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                I know your hurting hahahaha.stay salty you pbc jizz sucking b1tch.
                Jizz sucking?? Shut your corny aşs up pusşy, sounding like a 13 year old white girl. You still mad crackhead Oscar lost and GBP broke?

Comment

I agree 100. BWAA on some stupid political shıt just giving it to HBO and helping out Oscar as of late..

Thurman Porter was a way more turbo and technical offensive onslaught.

Comment

Jizz sucking?? Shut your corny aşs up pusşy, sounding like a 13 year old white girl. You still mad crackhead Oscar lost and GBP broke?
                    gbp promoted vargas vs salido and it is THE OFFICIAL FIGHT OF THE YEAR of 2016. cry me a river you filthy maggot.

Comment

Working...
                    X