Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zlaticanin: Garcia Should Be Worried About Me, Not Future Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zlaticanin: Garcia Should Be Worried About Me, Not Future Fights

Dejan Zlaticanin doesn't think Mikey Garcia should spend time discussing future fights when a very difficult fight awaits Garcia on Saturday night. Montenegro's Zlaticanin sounded offended during a recent conference call when he was asked about Garcia assessing hypothetical fights against lightweight champions Jorge Linares (WBA) and Terry Flanagan (WBO), and WBC/WBO super lightweight champion Terence Crawford. Garcia (35-0, 29 KOs) has discussed each of those potential bouts with reporters since his fight against Zlaticanin (22-0, 15 KOs) has been announced, but only because he was asked questions about those fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zlaticanin will start of quick and win the first 2 or 3 rounds. He will start fading and Garcia will get his timing better and stop him around 7-10.

Tough fight for his second fight back after a 2 year lay off but one I think he should win.

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
      Zlaticanin will start of quick and win the first 2 or 3 rounds. He will start fading and Garcia will get his timing better and stop him around 7-10.

Tough fight for his second fight back after a 2 year lay off but one I think he should win.
      He usually starts slow, so he may win later rounds first

Comment

Working...
      X