Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Coming To America, as Hearn Begins Build To Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Coming To America, as Hearn Begins Build To Wilder Fight

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport is bringing IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (18-0, 18 KOs) to the United States to build his profile with the American public. Hearn's target fight is a unification between Joshua and WBC world champion Deontay Wilder (37-0, 36 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's been so long that I don't think people realize how big an undisputed heavyweight championship fight between an American and Brit would be..You better believe Haymon knows.

Comment

Hopefully wilder gets a Parker fight in between so we can have a full out unification fight for a undisputed hw champ.

Comment

I remember the deniums,kafkods,weilands,students and all the other muggins who tried to argue with me that joshua would not reach the top.....well guess who is still at the top..The Plunger Man

Comment

Cmon wilder didn't even want to fight povetkin he was scared. When the povetkin failed the drug test he was like fewwwww I dodged a bullet right now! Why would he want to fight joshua!?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacer View Post
            Cmon wilder didn't even want to fight povetkin he was scared. When the povetkin failed the drug test he was like fewwwww I dodged a bullet right now! Why would he want to fight joshua!?
            WTF are you talking about Wilder didn't want the fight???

Comment

There hasn't been a legit American heavyweight champ in 20 years.Wilder/Joshua aren't household names? If this fight happens they will be.This is a significant event in boxing history.
              Last edited by 123tommy; 01-20-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Wilder refuses to get in the ring with anyone ranked in the top 10. LOL what sort of mug believes he will ever have the balls to mix it with joshua? Wilder is the ultimate cowardly lion.

Comment

Stop building up certain fights and just MAKE THE FIGHTS. Then the next ones will be bigger for the winners naturally, without any artificial build up. Joshua is already selling out 80k. What more build up do you need? Make the fight fall 2017 Wilder has already gotten enough cherry picks in. No need more another year of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    Stop building up certain fights and just MAKE THE FIGHTS. Then the next ones will be bigger for the winners naturally, without any artificial build up. Joshua is already selling out 80k. What more build up do you need? Make the fight fall 2017 Wilder has already gotten enough cherry picks in. No need more another year of them.
                    Lets wait until Joshua beats Wlad first before we get too ahead of ourselves

Comment

Working...
                    X