Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Yuri Foreman Card Generates 547,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Yuri Foreman Card Generates 547,000 Viewers

LAS VEGAS, NV - Erislandy Lara, the WBA/IBO 154-pound champion, scored two knockouts in his match against Yuri Foreman in Miami on Premier Championship Boxing on Spike TV last Friday night. One in the ring to retain his world titles and another in the ratings.

[Click Here To Read More]

lara a bigger name that jacobs but they would pander to lara's every need to make the fight like they did with jacobs...

"BUT HE WAS THE MANDATORY" i can hear it now...

as if k2 couldn't win a purse bid over the supposedly less fortunate haymon

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      lara a bigger name that jacobs but they would pander to lara's every need to make the fight like they did with jacobs...

"BUT HE WAS THE MANDATORY" i can hear it now...

as if k2 couldn't win a purse bid over the supposedly less fortunate haymon
      People were saying Jacobs deserved 40% vs GGG. You're saying Lara is a bigger star than Jacobs, so would you say Lara deserves 50/50 with GGG then?

You guys make me laugh, man. Lara sold 2,500 tickets one of his recent fights. GGG sells 20,000. And yet Lara still wants a big payday. And he still won't fight at 160. He could have called out Jacobs, beaten Jacobs, and gotten the mandatory spot for GGG a year ago if he really wanted to fight GGG.

Comment

Well done for a fight with Foreman..I'd call out Saunders next.Whoever has that 160 belt is going to be in a great position by early 2018

Comment

Lara vs. GGG/Jacobs winner - make it happen

Comment

These numbers are interesting for the mere reason of I believe the Showtime card did about the same number give or take. So a garbage fight on basic cable does about the same as the #2 premium cable network with a good fight these days it looks like.

Comment

Not bad those are Loma numbers on hbo

Comment

Pretty good standards for Lara considering he's not the most exciting fighter to watch in most of his outings...

Comment

Said what??? haha That's more than Canelo last 2 payperviews

Comment

How the hell did this rate higher than jack/degale

Comment

Working...
                    X