Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is slated to return on April 22nd, in a fight with undefeated 2012 Australian Olympian Jeff Horn (16-0-1, 11 KOs). Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, will be meeting with the boxer in the coming days to finalize the financial terms for the contest - which is likely to take place in Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True boxing fans know you won Manny! You don't win a fight by running, hugging, and cheating with IVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well whatever floats the boat man. I would be expecting a lot of ridicule from Mayweather fans in a matter of seconds now because of statements like this.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather groupies in 3...2...1...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Expect the floyd fans to rampage.

Comment

This guy lost all his quiet dignity after that loss

Comment

Comment

In the eyes of the dead,blind,and pinnoys.This is hands down the most delusional statement I have ever read on boxingscene and this is to include khan and mundine

Comment

False Pacman. People are not scratching for a rematch because it was pretty clear who won in addition to the fact that it didn't live up to the impossible expectations that were placed on it. People though Pacman were going to be competitive and potentially KO Floyd. People were more pissed that Pac couldn't do better more than anything else. A small minority believe you won. However, I am more likely to buy a rematch than you against Horn or Floyd against McGregor. We should all move on from that fight...
                    Last edited by Edward90; 01-20-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X