Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora To Whyte: Forget Wilder, You Need To Face Me Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora To Whyte: Forget Wilder, You Need To Face Me Again

British heavyweight contender Dereck Chisora is laughing, because his domestic rival Dillian Whyte is chasing after a world title shot with WBC champion Deontay Wilder. Last December, as part of the Anthony Joshua-Eric Molina undercard in Manchester, Chisora and Whyte went to war for twelve rounds in one of the best fights of 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Makes sense. Fight was very close and a real rumble.

Comment

By all means.I'm in complete agreement.A higher percentage to fight in the UK or take what Uncle Al throws at you? No brainer.

Comment

Be great to see again but wouldn't mind Wilder vs either of these two. Some brilliant photography in that fight a great picture

Comment

Chisora definitely deserves a rematch. Wouldn't mind seeing Wilder-Whyte either though.

Comment

This is a fight that unlike some really is unfinished business.I had Del one round up!

Comment

these two should definitely fight again.

Can't blame Whyte if he's offered a Wilder shot though.

Comment

Wilder's fighting Parker after he's got rid of his next opponent. Whyte was a twat for giving up his British title, as he would have had an easy night with ***ton followed by the Chisora return.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  these two should definitely fight again.

Can't blame Whyte if he's offered a Wilder shot though.
                  Wilder won't be offering him a shot this year unless Whyte becomes the mandatory.

Comment

I'd love to see the rematch. I might be a bit biased (always have enjoyed Del Boy's personality and fighting style) but I had Dereck winning it. I imagine it would generate some money in the UK, even if it doesn't do much to boost Whyte in the rankings.

Comment

Working...
                    X