Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale-Badou Jack, Pedraza-Davis - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale-Badou Jack, Pedraza-Davis - Official Weigh-In

Photos of DeGale-Jack, Pedraza-Davis Weigh-In - London's James DeGale (23-1, 14 KOs), the IBF super middleweight champion, weighed in at 166 pounds at Barclays Center for his 168-pound championship unification fight there against Badou Jack, the WBC world super middleweight champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pedraza looks drained.I'll take Davis for the mild upset

Comment

Which fight was it that made Degale's nose so crooked? The shxt is almost an " S" haha. Can't wait for the fight though, I think it's a 50/50 scrap.

Comment

nice to see sting at the weigh-in. did not know he was a boxing fan!

Comment

Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
          Pedraza looks drained.I'll take Davis for the mild upset
          Really? I thought Tank looked gaunt with the sunken in cheeks which is why he looks unhappy as hell. Kinda like a zombie in the face with dark circles under both eyes....not sleeping well or at all...stress from trying to make weight.

Look at his face in this one....maybe it's just me but he doesn't look too healthy to me. Maanwhile Pedraza looks ready to go right now.....just my first impressions of it though obviously. I'm pulling for Pedraza though.
          Last edited by mathed; 01-13-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Here you can really see the circles under the eyes.

Comment

Time for Pedraza to start moving up?

Comment

People talking about eyes but not mentioning this masterpiece?

Comment

I want DeGale to pull this off, dude is funny as hell. He just needs to stay consistent, guy looks like an A tier fighter in some rounds and goes down to C tier in other rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X