Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuri Foreman Warns Erislandy Lara: I Won't Be in Rabbi Mode!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuri Foreman Warns Erislandy Lara: I Won't Be in Rabbi Mode!

World Boxing Association super welterweight world champion Erislandy Lara is looking for a big win on Friday against ex-champ Yuri Foreman to springboard him to a unification bout and the middleweight ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Hoping for a good fight.

More of a Lara fan than a Foreman fan definitely, but will be rooting for Foreman to make this a fight, if that makes sense.

Comment

Lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hahahaha at the title

Comment

need to hear Sterling Archer thoughts about this

Comment

People are sleeping on Foreman, because the only thing they've seen from him is that fight with Cotto.

He's a smart fighter and he's going into this knowing full well how to counter Lara.

I won't say he'll win 100% but i know he has a chance.

Comment

Now that is cheesy!! "I wont be in rabbi mode".

Comment

As a fellow *** i definitely want foreman to beat the feces out of lara but i know in my mind this is a mismatch. Foreman has barely fought these last few years and the fights he did have were against average joes. Foreman is a rabbi and a semi retired boxer, lara is a full time boxer and has fought top opponents the last few years. Just look at the condition lara is in compared to foreman. His shoulders are like twice the size as foremans. Should be a pretty easy demolishing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X