Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Uppercut on Williams Was Months in Making, Trainer Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo's Uppercut on Williams Was Months in Making, Trainer Says

When Jermall Charlo changed the tenor of his fight with Julian Williams last month, the uppercut counter shot that did the trick was something he had been trying to set up all night - and something that his trainer had been working on for quite some time before then.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Uppercut was beautiful. Ohh man, I was rooting for Julian to win that fight but Jermall made me a believer.

Comment

Crude rude unprofessional Charlo has no career or future in boxing

Charlo doesn't have much of a future in boxing after Char's ghetto behavior that turned off America. Charlo ruined his future career with his gutter antics., Great to see another from the hood ruin it all. Cool with me.

Comment

Originally posted by skipwade74 View Post
        Charlo doesn't have much of a future in boxing after Char's ghetto behavior that turned off America. Charlo ruined his future career with his gutter antics., Great to see another from the hood ruin it all. Cool with me.
        **** like that brings attention lol

Comment

It was a perfect uppercut

Comment

Size difference was very telling. Williams was like fighting a 168 guy, not to mention Charlo's long reach. But it's a big win, regardless.

Question is who is your next fight? Will you be the typical Haymon fighter who wins big, then disappears and never seen again until a year later?

Make me follow you by going active doe. Otherwise.....you're another nobody to me.

Comment

One of the best uppercut KOs I've ever seen. You could tell it was prepared.

Comment

Beautiful uppercut. And to block two punches with the same hand just before. Amazing.

Always good to hear how punches are set up. Definitely something for Williams to work on. I said after the fight that Williams trainer was saying how they only use local sparring partners in prep for fights. You have to say that isnt enough now. He needs good opponents and good sparring to exploit these flaws and work on them before they are exposed in the big stage.

I still have hope for Julian. In between the KDs i thought he looked exactly like the fighter i thought he was. The chin could be a worry going forward but time will tell on that

Comment

Originally posted by skipwade74 View Post
                  ^
                  Another clown living in his own world.

Comment

Beautiful, beautiful uppercut!

The whole set up was marvelous, most think Jermell is the more talented one but I'll give that too Jermall who is learning and getting better each fight not to mention he has the power behind him as well unlike his brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X