Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Pacquiao Not Being a Man Killed Floyd Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Pacquiao Not Being a Man Killed Floyd Rematch

Jeff Mayweather, uncle of retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., says his nephew will never fight Manny Pacquiao in a rematch - because of Pacquiao's continued claims that he won their fight which took place in May 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao's constant b*tching and excuses cost him millions. . that whole shoulder crap was nonsense from the jump, just a guy who got toyed with afraid to give props or respect. but Pacquiao was so easy for Floyd it looked like a sparring session, no need for a rematch really.

Comment

Pac-girl is a bi#ch and Freddie Roach.There always claiming they never lose and make excuses why they did and if it wasn't for that reason they would of won by ko 😂😂😂 .The socks was a hilarious excuse .

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
        Pac-girl is a bi#ch
        that dude you call a girl and a b*tch would have your corny ass drinking your meals out of a straw for the rest of your life

Comment

Does anyone beside Pac-tards want to see this again anyway? I'm mean, I think any true boxing fan has to have at least a little Pac-tard in them - Manny is an exciting and entertaining fighter, and an all-time great afterall - but he just isn't gonna be able to do anything against Mayweather at this point in his career. He had a low punch-output against Floyd that he claimed was the result of his "shoulder injury", but he had an even LOWER punch-output against Jessie Vargas with a supposedly healthy shoulder, and Vargas is a stationary fighter who's basically just there to get hit. Any outcome to a Floyd-Pac match at this point that didn't involve Manny losing a lop-sided decision or getting KO'ed even would be a genuine shock.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
            Does anyone beside Pac-tards want to see this again anyway? I'm mean, I think any true boxing fan has to have at least a little Pac-tard in them - Manny is an exciting and entertaining fighter, and an all-time great afterall - but he just isn't gonna be able to do anything against Mayweather at this point in his career. He had a low punch-output against Floyd that he claimed was the result of his "shoulder injury", but he had an even LOWER punch-output against Jessie Vargas
            Yeah he's clearly not the same anymore. I think it's a combination of getting KTFO brutally along with Father Time. He fights waaaayyyyy more cautious. That to me is primarily because of the KO. And while he's still fast -- he's not nearly as fast and dynamic as he used to be. And that's the where his near 40 year old age comes in. I love Pac but the guy is a shell of his former self. Which is crazy to say, because he's still world class and beats everybody in and around the weight class save a select few.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              that dude you call a girl and a b*tch would have your corny ass drinking your meals out of a straw for the rest of your life
              talk about corny drinking out of a straw for the rest of my life😂😂😂.Pac-tards to the rescue

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                talk about corny drinking out of a straw for the rest of my life😂😂😂.Pac-tards to the rescue
                you would, it's the truth mr. keyboard warrior

I just think it's ironic that you're calling a guy a "girl" and a "b*tch" when in real life that same dude would rearrange your face before you even knew what hit you

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  you would, it's the truth mr. keyboard warrior

I just think it's ironic that you're calling a guy a "girl" and a "b*tch" when in real life that same dude would rearrange your face before you even knew what hit you
                  WA WA WA same ole story ,if you this if you that,cornyyyyyy,WA WA WA.

Comment

I was a little bummed that Manny laid it on the shoulder. I think (personal opinion) that Mayweather--at the age they fought, wins that fight every time. Would've been a lot more competitive if they made that fight when they started talking about it in 2009 or 2010, but that was every day boxing BS politics, just on a larger scale than the crap we're seeing today with everyone not fighting each other until they're (boxing) old. On the McGregor side, I did find it interesting that Conor is only worth 14-22 million. I know he's a lot younger than Floyd (listed between 300-650 million; Forbes says 340), but I don't think Conor will be able to have the time and longevity to amass "Floyd money". GSP has sponsorships (UnderArmor), dominated for years in big money fights and they list him at 25 million. Conor knows where the only mega millions fight is, and that fight would be a joke to watch unfortunately. Any boxer beats him in boxing like he beats any boxer at MMA. I would love to see Conor and Paulie fight like Paulie was talking about just for the trash talking factor, though lol.
                    Last edited by Travycat; 01-07-2017, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X