Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Jack Wouldn't Be Fighting Me If Not For My Medina Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: Jack Wouldn't Be Fighting Me If Not For My Medina Fight

James DeGale is not at all pleased with how he fought against Rogelio Medina. Then again, the IBF super middleweight champion thinks his subpar performance in his victory over Medina is what convinced Badou Jack to fight him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No disrespect but i'm going to spend the next 30 mins disrespecting the fuck out of you.

No disrespect tho m8.

Comment

...or your Bute fight, or Dirrell, or when you lost to George Groves....

Comment

Degale better be doing vada testing for this fight... Im hearing baduo jack is the only one doing vada for this fight which is shady on degales part if true.....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          Degale better be doing vada testing for this fight... Im hearing baduo jack is the only one doing vada for this fight which is shady on degales part if true.....
          Who did you hear that from?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Who did you hear that from?
            a few people said it in the comment section in another degale article a few days ago..... im still not sure

Comment

Good fighter. Make that very good fighter when he wants to be.
              His Achilles heel is his arrogance.

Comment

You better be up for it Chunky Boy or Jack will send you packing back to London dining on fish and chips with a side of bruised ribs and another loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  You better be up for it Chunky Boy or Jack will send you packing back to London dining on fish and chips with a side of bruised ribs and another loss!
                  I wish I could post Daggum's sig which shows Degale saying "He didn't touch me", while looking like he got mauled by pitbulls. I remember that in the post-fight interview. The guy always loves to make it sound effortless after he sc****s by in close fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X