No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Targets Francisco Vargas Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Targets Francisco Vargas Rematch

There are very few fighters in the world who deliver the type of fights Orlando "Siri" Salido delivers every time he gets into the ring, and his fight with Francisco "Bandido" Vargas this past June was voted as the best of 2016 by the majority of the boxing media.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking forward to this. I don't think Salido would be able to hang with Loma anymore, but he can still bring an entertaining war to Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I'm looking forward to this. I don't think Salido would be able to hang with Loma anymore, but he can still bring an entertaining war to Vargas.
      salido can still push loma back..and wont quit coming..this wont be a fight that he can dance around in the pocket on..salido was forcing him to go backwards without even having the outside foot advan that is pretty bad...

Comment

salido does better in rematches...but at the same time it's pointless bc golden boy isnt letting their fighters lose on the cards..
        salido is the rightfull wbo, wbc, and ring champ of 130lbs

vargas knows he got out manned that night..

this fight can only happen 6 months from now..vargas will need another break HE CANT MAKE ANY WIN EASY!

Comment

Ehh, I don't want to see a Vargas-rematch. Loma-Salido II first, than he can fight either one of Vargas-Berchelt-Miura.

Comment

i want to know the breakdown in talks with loma..
            i cant blame salidobased on his rep..he'll fight anyone, and he's already won

but loma has been diva'ish so i'm assuming they arent trying to give him his asking price...bob and his boyfriend want the pie alone even when the numbers dont indicate they deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              Ehh, I don't want to see a Vargas-rematch. Loma-Salido II first, than he can fight either one of Vargas-Berchelt-Miura.
              u must be a loma fan..bc that fight was nowhere near the level that vargas and salido..

u must want revenge...i'd advise you to tell loma to pay for it...or fight corrales..maybe the talks fell apart bc corrales's ppl will accept less than salido will...let's hope

Comment

The 2016 Fight of the Year for me. A good old Mexican war of attrition. Just non-stop punching for twelve rounds.

I hope Vargas gets past Berchelt and they make the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  i want to know the breakdown in talks with loma..
                  i cant blame salidobased on his rep..he'll fight anyone, and he's already won

but loma has been diva'ish so i'm assuming they arent trying to give him his asking price...bob and his boyfriend want the pie alone even when the numbers dont indicate they deserve it
                  The sad thing is you will never get the truth from either side because neither side wants to look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    u must be a loma fan..bc that fight was nowhere near the level that vargas and salido..

u must want revenge...i'd advise you to tell loma to pay for it...or fight corrales..maybe the talks fell apart bc corrales's ppl will accept less than salido will...let's hope
                    Yeah I'm a fan of his, he's good for boxing. I would like to see Loma get that fight out of the way so he can take on more challenging fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X