Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Aims To Make a Statement With Thomas Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Aims To Make a Statement With Thomas Williams

By Thomas Gerbasi - Marcus Browne may not have been in the ring since his controversial decision win over Radivoje Kalajdzic in April, but the former U.S. Olympian hasn't gone anywhere. "I've been in the gym, been trying to reinvent myself and I'm working on getting my swagger back," said the Staten Islander, who is expected back in action next month for a Feb. 18 bout against Thomas Williams Jr...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Browne just isn't that good. And yeah, he lost to Kalajdzic, judges robbed that kid

Comment

it wasn't a lucky win...losing 7 of 8 rounds, getting credit for a knockdown without landing a punch, getting knocked down yourself, being rocked all the ring over and over, holding nonstop without any point deductions, and you won...you are right it wasn't luck but corruption

Comment

It seems like every fighter that faces Stevenson, becomes a fight for a young fighter next.

Comment

WAR WILLIAMS!

that awful bum 'sir' browne about to browne his shorts after he's unconscious on the matt

and i will goddamn enjoy it

Comment

Not trying to prove anything to anyone but himself?

Another coddled, deranged young USA fighter who just believes the world owes him something. This fool is the poster child for the mediocre USA boxing moving forward. Gift decisions and hand picked opponents while fighting once a year.....

Nice to see Stevenson's bums getting fights as opponents though lol!

Comment

Working...
            X