No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Awards 2016: The Best of The Rest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Awards 2016: The Best of The Rest

Every year, movie fans wait with breathless anticipation for the big ones. What will be Best Picture? Who was this years' finest actor? Will Meryl Streep get her annual nomination?
    [Click Here To Read More]

great read.

Comment

I agree completely with the stupidest storyline of the year. I don't know how this MMA-Boxing crossover thing started, but it's annoying as hell. Just because they are combat sports doesn't mean people can just dominate the other in the other sports. A waste of everyone's time and I wouldn't buy that crap anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
        I agree completely with the stupidest storyline of the year. I don't know how this MMA-Boxing crossover thing started, but it's annoying as hell. Just because they are combat sports doesn't mean people can just dominate the other in the other sports. A waste of everyone's time and I wouldn't buy that crap anyway...
        It all started when an MMA/UFC woman said she could beat a male boxer, the sports media ran with it and some people believed it. Just as embarrassing, the boxer's fan base frantically came out to that said boxer's defense instead of taking it in stride and brushing all that silly nonsense aside.

Comment

Working...
        X