Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev: I Want Unifications, To Fight The Other Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev: I Want Unifications, To Fight The Other Champions

IBF cruiserweight world champion Murat Gassiev (24-0, 17 KOs), 23-years-old, is coming into 2017 as one of the news rising stars of the sport. Two weeks ago in Russia, Gassiev dropped and won a twelve round unanimous decision over his countryman Denis Lebedev to capture the IBF title. The Abel Sanchez trained fighter is looking for some very big options in the new year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A cruiser who wants to UNIFY?!

That's a freakin rarity, a throwback to old, better times

we must root for this guy

Comment

Another fighter from abel sanchez's team that wants to unify. Shocking in this day and age. A champion wanting to unify his division.

Comment

Yes please. You look at the top 5/6 CW's ,and those guys against Gassiev are fun fights.

Comment

Honest outside of Usyk I can him beating the other champs.

Comment

Fight Usyk on the GGG - Jacobs undercard

Comment

Usyk also wants to unify, but it was clear that Gassiev was having problems with southpaw stance, movement and work rate of Lebedev so Usyk would probably out box Gassiev comfortably. Then again, Gassiev is just 23 yo and still learning on the job. Lebedev rematch first to take the WBA trinket as well, then Usyk..?

Comment

Cruiserweight is in the best time in the history of the division, unification bouts needs to happen.

Comment

Gassiev - Usyk, make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X