Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Akira Yaegashi Shines In 12th Round Stoppage Of Samartlek Kokietgym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Akira Yaegashi Shines In 12th Round Stoppage Of Samartlek Kokietgym

For the first time since 2013, Akira Yaegashi began and ended a calendar year as a champion.

The all-action hero successfully defended his junior flyweight title for the second time, the latest coming in a 12th round stoppage of Thailand's Samartlek Kokietgym in their co-feature attraction Friday evening at Ariake Colisseum in Tokyo, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good back and forth action at close range, a lot of contact and trading body head combinations. I'm telling ya'll the flyweight and anything below 122 is a treat! year after year they put on great fights! I don't know how to feel a bout the stoppage it seems Kokie could of gone on to finish. I like to see Melindo in there with Yaegashi ASAP then maybe a unification with Lopez provided he beats Milan...oh and Tanaka might be capturing the WBO this weekend so theres that too...yeah boy flyweight is looking good.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 12-30-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Shines, yeo, vs a bum

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Good back and forth action at close range, a lot of contact and trading body head combinations. I'm telling ya'll the flyweight and anything below 122 is treat! year after year they put on great fights! I don't know how to feel a bout the stoppage it seems Kokie could of gone on to finish. I to see Melindo in there with Yaegashi ASAP then maybe a unification with Lopez provided he beats Milan...oh and Tanaka might be capturing the WBO this weekend so theres that too...yeah boy flyweight is looking good.

But, but, but, but they are midgets and skinny men.

The heavyweights are pure action with big men of 250 pounds... Fck off!

Lower weights are pure action, skills and class.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          For the first time since 2013, Akira Yaegashi began and ended a calendar year as a champion.
          Also Katsunari Takayama Captured the WBO Minimumweight belt, this only highlights Roman Gonzalez Elite Talent, when you Stop world class Boxers/Champions and they go on become world champions again.

Comment

Working...
          X