No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman vs. Porter - PBC's Fight of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman vs. Porter - PBC's Fight of The Year

It was a fight that was as competitive as it was engaging, a championship bout in which both participants put it all on the line until the final bell sounded. In the end, there would be only one winner in the world title fight between Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter, but there certainly was no loser.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easter vs Commey was my personal FOTY but I wouldn't argue against Thurman/Porter. It delivered, and then some.

Comment

I like Porter but he's as good as he's going to get. He smothers his own power and output with how he gets close in with people. I'd love to see Bradley Thurman/Garcia winner later this year. I think Bradley would take it and show he's HOF material.

Comment

Great match, would watch the rematch but I think there is other fights to be made instead of going into another unwarranted trilogy.

Comment

Porter the middle line backer did too much holding and hugging in the fight..... That blind ref didnt stop him even once....

Comment

Man, what a great fight this was. Back and forth, constant momentum shifts, complete opposite styles, even two guys who could hurt each other and did.

They have to eventually fight again.

Comment

These 2 sock em bop em robots showed no skeelz.

Comment

Great fight I'm getting tired of these C class fighter with no defense just cracking each other

Comment

Enjoyable entertaining fight. PBC should have done more of these types of fights, instead of wasting money on meaningless Yuri Foreman vs Lara type fights.

Comment

I didn't watch much of PBC this year so I can't comment though I did see this site often I found it boring but I remember last year's bouts and my number one guy was Juan Carlos Payano vs. Rushee Warren...

Comment

Working...
                    X