Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hits Back at Critics of His Opponent Wawrzyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hits Back at Critics of His Opponent Wawrzyk

World Boxing Council [WBC] heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder (37-0, 36 KOs) is officially set to defend his title in his home state for the fourth time, as he faces once-beaten challenger Andrzej Wawrzyk (33-1, 19 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here comes more Anti-American hatred, they already knock-off Crawford from his spot on the P4P, been hating on Andre Ward taking every shot any chance they get....same thing happened to 'Money' Mayweather and till this day since the man retired boxingscene stays printing BS leeching of this man!!! Hating on D.S.G hating on Tim Bradley hating on the great Bernard Hopkins...now Deontay Wilder has a campaign against him for the cowardly acts of the rest of the HW division....I cant stand this **** no more!!!

Comment

He does make a point. Also, who else is available in the WBC top 15 who is better for February? There's not much he can do here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Here comes more Anti-American hatred, they already knock-off Crawford from his spot on the P4P, been hating on Andre Ward taking every shot any chance they get....same thing happened to 'Money' Mayweather and till this day since the man retired boxingscene stays printing BS leeching of this man!!! Hating on D.S.G hating on Tim Bradley hating on the great Bernard Hopkins...now Deontay Wilder has a campaign against him for the cowardly acts of the rest of the HW division....I cant stand this **** no more!!!
        I do think that American boxers do get a bit more criticism than is actually warranted, but I may be a bit biased. However, some of it is justified and a lot of the criticism comes from our fellow Ameeicans. We don't support our own the way orher countries do...

Comment

Let him test the hand out and get some rounds in and work with his jab!

Wilder with a good jab would be unstoppable,he should be working on all facets of the jab and less on haymaking with the right hand!

Guy punches so hard that he breaks his hand and tear muscles, not to mention hes fast handed as well!

Comment

Pac was already a world champ previously
            Wawzryk has done absolutely anything... so yes, opinion should be low on him

Comment

A 70 year old George Foreman would probably knock out this european tomato can. I wouldn't watch this drivel of a fight between Wilder and Warwzyck.

Comment

You can usually tell in the first 90 seconds if a guy can complete or not. That's how I evaluate fighters. 33 and 1 is impressive but who has he fought? To me you have to go on ability.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  First it is criticism - not hatred. Real hatred is scary.
                  Second it is often Americans criticizing their own fighter.
                  Third - get a life. Read, search out knowledge.

I've spent 4 years of my life travelling around and working in the States. Some of the best years of my life and I found Americans to be unfailingly warm and friendly.

What I have never been able to get my head around is the foreign affairs politics. Meddling in the affairs of other countries is repulsive. From Vietnam to Panama to Grenada to Ecuador to Chile - heavy CIA involvement or outright military invasion. I was in India in 1993 - "fuck Bush" graffiti everywhere. If you throw your weight around as a military power then you will get real hate from citizens of other countries.

Back to boxing. Other fighters in other countries "get hated on" - many Brits criticize Haye, as well as foreigners. We don't go round thinking that the whole world is "hating" on us.

Comment

Hopefully Wilder ends it quickly and Fury-Wilder gets set up

Comment

Working...
                    X