Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prichard Colon Still Stable, Condition Slowly Improving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prichard Colon Still Stable, Condition Slowly Improving

On Monday morning, an ugly rumor broke out on the social networks about the passing of welterweight contender Prichard Colon. However, his father Richard Coln told Primera Hora that the young 24-year-old is still in the process of rehabilitation in the hope that he will be able to emerge from the coma that he's been in since October 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He took way too many shots to the back of the head.. Crazy he had some activity with PBC then bam, life is crazy. The same day this happened my neighbor died in a car crash with his son. You have to appreciate everyday could be your last.

This was a really risky fight for him to take. High risk Low reward fighting in random Virgina such a shame

Comment

Wow, I had no idea the guy was still in a coma. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Props to Al Haymon for paying his medical expenses and placing him in the best after facility in the Country.

Comment

Jesus Christ since October?! Prayers to him and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            Wow, I had no idea the guy was still in a coma. Best of luck to him.
            It's terrible man, I'd rather be off'd then be a vegetable.

I really pray he wakes up and makes a Full Recovery.
            Nick blackwell story was absolutely crazy too

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Props to Al Haymon for paying his medical expenses and placing him in the best after facility in the Country.
              Yeah real generous to spend some of the money HE EMBEZZLED on this kid. You stupid ass

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Yeah real generous to spend some of the money HE EMBEZZLED on this kid. You stupid ass
                Stop crying about other peoples money you peasant minded fool.

He's helping your one of your Brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Stop crying about other peoples money you peasant minded fool.

He's helping your one of your Brethren.
                  Exactly. OTHER PEOPLE'S money. Haymon wouldn't take the penny out of his loafer for this kid. Al probably is responsible for his injuries to begin with.

#LockUpAlHaymon
                  #PrisonForHaymon
                  #StopSupportingEmbezzlers

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Exactly. OTHER PEOPLE'S money. Haymon wouldn't take the penny out of his loafer for this kid. Al probably is responsible for his injuries to begin with.

#LockUpAlHaymon
                    #PrisonForHaymon
                    #StopSupportingEmbezzlers
                    If his name were Al Hernandez your oily ass would be his biggest supporter.

Why would an embezzler use the money he pilfered to help somebody?

That's dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X