Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev vs. Krzysztof Glowacki Clash in Play For 2017?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev vs. Krzysztof Glowacki Clash in Play For 2017?

According to Polish promoter Andrzej Wasilewski, we could very well see a 2017 showdown between IBF cruiserweight world champion Murat Gassiev (24-0, 17 KOs) and former WBO champion Krzysztof Glowacki (26-1, 16 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I like the look of that

Comment

Glowacki no pushover - another tough night for Gassiev.

Comment

Could see Usyk Glowacki II for both belts soon after

Comment

That's a good fight, although as Golovkin-Jacobs is a K2 vs Haymon fight, would be great if they did Usyk-Gassiev for that event. The best 2 MWs and best 2 CWs facing off on the same card.

But if we get Gassiev-Glowacki I wouldn't complain as it'd probably be a great war.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            That's a good fight, although as Golovkin-Jacobs is a K2 vs Haymon fight, would be great if they did Usyk-Gassiev for that event. The best 2 MWs and best 2 CWs facing off on the same card.

But if we get Gassiev-Glowacki I wouldn't complain as it'd probably be a great war.
            Usyk vs Gassiev would be much bigger on the GGG vs Canelo card at the end of 2017 when both fighters are more well known in the US and have faced solid opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              Usyk vs Gassiev would be much bigger on the GGG vs Canelo card at the end of 2017 when both fighters are more well known in the US and have faced solid opposition.
              ^^^^ I agree with this.

Comment

Gassiev vs glowa
                Usyk vs lebedev
                Big unification afterwards.

Comment

Whats the date? They supposed to steal the show on one of these ****ty PBC cards again?

Comment

That's a hell of a fight, it's too bad most don't really care about Cruisers tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X