Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez's Future Rests in Hands of The Commission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez's Future Rests in Hands of The Commission

The future of former two-division world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez is now in the hands of the Professional Boxing Commission of Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

That was freaking awesome, but Juanma needs to be banned for a long time, which I doubt he will be.

Comment

He didnt do anything wrong they shouldn't have been in the ring plus they hit him first. Commission is just salty that Juanma was supposed to lose and he didnt let the judges screw him LOL *** Puto Rico.

Comment

Juanma shouldn't be allowed to fight again. Not because of this incident but because he's taken too many beatings and brutal kos. He's gonna end up a vegetable if he fights on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          He didnt do anything wrong they shouldn't have been in the ring plus they hit him first. Commission is just salty that Juanma was supposed to lose and he didnt let the judges screw him LOL *** Puto Rico.
          Goes to show the extent of your ignorance and saltiness towards Puerto Rico. First off, Juanma was ahead on the cards at the time of the stoppage. Secondly he had no business charging towards the opponents corner. So go eat a **** and spew your bull**** elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by a_fuego View Post
            Goes to show the extent of your ignorance and saltiness towards Puerto Rico. First off, Juanma was ahead on the cards at the time of the stoppage. Secondly he had no business charging towards the opponents corner. So go eat a **** and spew your bull**** elsewhere.
            Your boy Vasquez and all his handlers got their ass beat. Hopefully Juanma finds Vasquez Sr and slaps him around too then ****** your sister for a pack of cigarettes and an Arizona Iced Tea. That slut.

Comment

I remember this. Crazy funny, Lopez was getting lit up

Comment

Juanma didnt do wrong. *** Vazquez and his team..

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Juanma shouldn't be allowed to fight again. Not because of this incident but because he's taken too many beatings and brutal kos. He's gonna end up a vegetable if he fights on.
                  this some people just love getting beat up i guess

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    this some people just love getting beat up i guess
                    Juanma was done a long time ago. Last time I watched him fight was one or two bouts before the Vazquez match. It was painful to watch. Few things sadder than witnessing a washed-up fighter get slapped around. Unfortunately, former champions always seem to think they've got one last big fight left in them.

Comment

Working...
                    X