Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: If I Was a Bit Bigger, I Would Have Taken Canelo Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: If I Was a Bit Bigger, I Would Have Taken Canelo Out!

Former world champion Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) was honored at the WBC's 54th Convention, which took place in Florida. Khan is planning out his return for 2017 - and he wants to fight again no later than a date in April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy deserved every bit that happened to him that night...

Comment

If I was faster, stronger, lighter, smarter, younger I could beat mayweather also...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        This guy deserved every bit that happened to him that night...
        Why so bitter? Will you say the same for Brooks?

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Khan
          If I Was a Bit Bigger
          That's what she said.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahhaha

Comment

ahahahahahaha

Comment

if I was more athletic, faster, and more powerful I would be the greatest.
                What's your point Amir??

Comment

if he didnt suck, hed be a better fighter.

Comment

Khan has been KTFO at 135, 140 and 154. If khan was a full sized 154 pounder fighting an A level guy like canelo, he would get KTFO just like he has in the past with guys his own size.

His own team kept him away from a rematch with B level prescott because they knew the risks was too great for another KO loss vs a small reward in people expecting a win from a supposed A level fighter with Khan.

best two guys hes fought KTFO of khan. B level fighter smaller than him at 135 KTFO of him and he avoided a rematch like the plague. Imagine real champions like Lennox Lewis avoiding rematches from B levels. what a joke Khant is.
                    Last edited by elfag; 12-24-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X