Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: I Had To Finish Hopkins, It Was My Career or His

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: I Had To Finish Hopkins, It Was My Career or His

LOS ANGELES - Joe Smith, Jr. (23-1, 19 KOs) retained his WBC International Light Heavyweight Title with a technical knockout victory after sending Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins (55-8-2, 32 KOs) through the ropes in the eighth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahahahahahaa !!!!!!!!!! Recorded on my DVR, so I can watch it a million times. Blasted out of the ring. Yes !!!!!!!!

Comment

Bernard "The Executioner " Hopkins vs Roy Jones Jr needs to happen next......The Executioner is a Legend in my book......

Comment

huge class act from Smith.
        Hopkins is still a legend, but this is what happens when you drag retirement.

Comment

I hope B Hop stays retired. I'd rather see him retire like this then see him demolish some scrub. B Hops last hurrah was going 12 rounds with Kovalev at 51 yrs. That's a great accommplishment. Even Julio Cesar Chavez got demolished in his last fight. Sugar Ray Leonard got his ass whooped his last fight. We can go on and on. HOF Career and legendary fighter.

Comment

Absolutely dead on by Smith.

A 51 year old coming of such a long layoff?

He did exactly what he was supposed to do, retire the legend once and for all.

Class act post-fight as well, respecting BHop enough to blame the stoppage on
            Bhop being injured instead of his fist doing the injuring.

I am a big Joe Smith fan after that.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Hahahahahahahahaa !!!!!!!!!! Recorded on my DVR, so I can watch it a million times. Blasted out of the ring. Yes !!!!!!!!
              Classless clown right here. Grow up and show some respect.

Nothing but respect for the legend, B-Hop an ATG nobody can dispute that. He should be only calling fights from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                I guess your bullshtt parents didn't teach you a thing called respect...

Comment

This is a great story. They may make a movie about joe smith, the construction worker from Long Island one day.

He's in a division where a paper title is probably unfeasable but he put 2 solid wins together back to back and deserves an eliminator at least

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                    I guess your bullshtt parents didn't teach you a thing called respect...
                    You know his parents? Why do people need to respect Hopkins? Do you suck him off? Hopkins doesnt care about you

Comment

Working...
                    X