Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: He Was Fading, I Was Coming On, Pushed Me Out of Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: He Was Fading, I Was Coming On, Pushed Me Out of Ring

Former world champion Bernard Hopkins' long and illustrious career ended in a brutal defeat when the 51-year-old light heavyweight was knocked out of the ring in the eighth round of his final fight in Los Angeles on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL bhop stop it.you got knocked the *** out by punches!

Comment

He pieced you up Hopkins

Comment

LOLOLOL. That shot has him more screwed up than I thought

Comment

He does this every time he loses...he plays the victim.

Comment

OMG is he still saying he got pushed out the ring

Comment

Now Hopkins will go on a 'can you knock my oldass out?' tour. He'll even be a Russian citizen in 3 years time.

Comment

Legend beaten by a "commoner"....still trying to figure out how his ankle was injured??

Comment

It's a good thing Hopkins' head broke his fall.
                  Last edited by HandsofIron; 12-18-2016, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Smith play along say you were getting tired admit no wrong doing say Hopkins deserves a rematch and knock him out again make a cool few mil Hopkins will be desperate to have fight happen again this time stretch his prejudiced no honor a$$ out on the ring floor. Pulled this with chad Dawson, fired mentor who taught him all he knows after Trinidad fight bouie fisher tried not to pay him guy taught him everything when he got out of jail fisher had to sue to get paid and then didn't even tell Richardson a fisher disciple he wasn't his trainer after 10 yrs prejudice fu$$ always would say he wouldn't lose to a white boy then calzaghe beat him no class fraud

Comment

Working...
                    X