Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins vs. Joe Smith - Make Weight For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins vs. Joe Smith - Make Weight For Battle

Hopkins vs. Smith Weigh-In Gallery - Joe Smith's message after he and Bernard Hopkins weighed in at 174 pounds apiece Friday was simple.

[Click Here To Read More]

Usual Hopkins trying to bully the opponent at the weigh in,i hope Smith wins.

Comment

Hopkins looks in tip-top shape. He could act in the next Expendables movie. He should win on pts or tko, unless Smith is better than we think and B-Hop gets even older in the ring. I noticed for his farewell fight he is once again The Executioner and not The Alien lol. History, take a bow B-Hop.

Comment

I hope smith crashes popkins retirement party.

Comment

I believe Hopkins prime is yet to come. Joe Smith is just another tune up to sharpen his skills before hes ready for the best. i think at the age of 60 hes gonna reatch his prime and will be ready to move up to heavyweight and kick some ass and show these heavyweight what real knockout-power is.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            I hope smith crashes popkins retirement party.
            Preferably by knockout!

Comment

Oscar looking like an in transition transgender tecate girl standing in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Oscar looking like an in transition transgender tecate girl standing in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Preferably by knockout!
                  Such bitter little haters.

Comment

Smith has a leaky defense and is slow on his feet. This doesn't bode well against Hopkins. I look for a lopsided decision or TKO with Smith having big problems landing anything clean. Hopkins' sneaky right will likely catch Smith repeatedly throughout.

Comment

Working...
                    X