Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Smith: Pavlik Nothing Compared to Me; Tougher Fight for Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Smith: Pavlik Nothing Compared to Me; Tougher Fight for Hopkins

NEW YORK Bernard Hopkins didn't predict that he'll beat Joe Smith Jr. on Saturday night as easily as he defeated Pavlik eight years ago. But the former undisputed middleweight and light heavyweight champion did discuss Smith in the same sentence as Pavlik...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pavlik fight was 8 years a go and he was a middleweight moving up..Not sure why Hopkins keeps mentioning that fight...

Comment

Kelly will beat both their asses in beer pong and darts though. If Joe is such a good boxer then let's see him work that jab like Sergey did against Hopkins. Easy work right? ****...

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
        Kelly will beat both their asses in beer pong and darts though. If Joe is such a good boxer then let's see him work that jab like Sergey did against Hopkins. Easy work right? ****...

Comment

Smith bigger than pavlick stronger but you cannot compare pavlick beating a prime Taylor twice to smith beating fonfara who has been threw wars and rocked smith got reckless going in for the kill. Also Hopkins one of top IQ guys but should be retired. By knowledge and IQ guile can frustrate and outbox smith . Let's not pretend smith is prime traver or bob foster . Very green if he wins it's just youth not smarts or guile

Comment

Hopkins 8 years older also fighting bigger man than pavlick pound for pound prime pavlick better than smith let's hope Hopkins IQ carries the night let's smith punch himself out then picks him apart wins dec to the fans delight to a legend a top mw of all time

Comment

I have seen smith as a straight ahead bomber guess I missed the Roy jones version he was rocked by fonfara and fonfara reckless got caught so smith has power but no names on resume compared to pavlick plus fights 20 lbs heavier and bragging he can box fancier than pavlick and at 20 lbs heavier is stronger duh

Comment

And no way smith lasts 12 with kovalev like Hopkins did at 50 lol he got rocked by fonfara imagine a kovalev right hand bomb!

Comment

Working...
                X