Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Smith - Tense Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Smith - Tense Face To Face at Final Presser

Final Presser Photos - LOS ANGELES - Former two-division world champion and Future Hall of Famer Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins (55-7 2, 32 KOs) and Joe Smith, Jr. (22-1, 18 KOs) hosted a final press conference ahead of their showdown for the WBC International Light Heavyweight Championship on Saturday, December 17. The bout will be televised live from Inglewood, Calif.'s "Fabulous" Forum on HBO World Championship Boxing(r) beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Tom Hogan/HoganPhotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought the aspect ratio was wrong on these pics until I realised Smith really does have a weird, flat head.

Comment

Hopkin's pointed head must have made childbirth easier for his mother.

Comment

Joe is literally orange. I wonder if Bernard will ever lose to an orange boy now he finally lost to a white boy?

Comment

Lol at the orange boy comment.

That out of the way......Usyk is a big mf. I thought he was joking when he said he was moving to hw in a couple years. Nevermind lol

Comment

are you black or white?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Joe is literally orange. I wonder if Bernard will ever lose to an orange boy now he finally lost to a white boy?
              are you black or white?

Comment

Working...
              X