Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Golovkin-Canelo is 50-50, Canelo Held His Own With GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Golovkin-Canelo is 50-50, Canelo Held His Own With GGG

The biggest fight in boxing is still being negotiated for next September. Golden Boy Promotions and K2 Promotions are still working out the terms for an HBO Pay-Per-View fight between IBF, WBC, WBA, IBO middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) and Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's multiple Stories, but Sparring means Nothing

Canelo versus GGG won't go the distance. Golovkin is too good at cutting off the ring, and Golovkin won't let it go to the cards, because he will never win.

He can knock Canelo down four times and it'd be the only four rounds they give to him.

My guess, Kovalev is helping his buddy out trying to get Canelo to man up.

Comment

Spoken by some won who knows and was there! Only thing is ggg is now older and Canelo is now entering his prime. I also believe Canelo will be stronger at 160 and have better stamina... I think Canelo wins this fight by unanimous decision

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Canelo versus GGG won't go the distance. Golovkin is too good at cutting off the ring, and Golovkin won't let it go to the cards, because he will never win.

He can knock Canelo down four times and it'd be the only four rounds they give to him.

Better happen soon then, GGG is getting older and Canelo has grown his man body from the sparring sessions and hitting his prime while GGG getting up in age losing that slight bit of reflex and speed we all lose while we age. If Canelo doesn't fight him 2017 then i dont care for the fight after that.

Comment

GGG might win but NO ONE cuts Canelo off the ring. not even GGG.

Comment

I think it’s an easy knockout for Golovkin...

Comment

you straight Trollin lmao

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
                I think it’s an easy knockout for Golovkin...
                you "think"? Shows a lot of confidence

Comment

"his opponents are stronger than those of Gennady" Even Golovkin's buddies know his opponents aren't shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    "his opponents are stronger than those of Gennady" Even Golovkin's buddies know his opponents aren't shit.
                    and only ggg fans think everyone ducks him 😂

Comment

Working...
                    X