Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Francisco Vargas, Orlando Salido - Get WBC FOTY Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Francisco Vargas, Orlando Salido - Get WBC FOTY Award

Today, the World Boxing Council (WBC) and Tecate, beer's boldest boxing authority, jointly announced the 2016 Tecate Fight of the Year at the 54th Annual WBC Convention in Hollywood, Fl.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought it was either Chisora-Whyte or Thurman-Porter but these two guys fought there hearts out

Comment

Not bad I guess considering there wasn't really much to talk about this year.

Comment

Good fight. I thought Vargas won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          I thought it was either Chisora-Whyte or Thurman-Porter but these two guys fought there hearts out
          You are ****ing stupid if you thinks that. Porter Thurman hahahahaha.

Both deserve this award, it was too brutal and full of action and power punches since round 1.

Comment

salido vs vargas is fight of the year its the only choice really.people often throw around the word war but this was exactly that a total war non stop for 12 rounds.

Comment

Those weren't WBC eliminators/title fights. Salido-Vargas was the best fight sanctioned by the WBC.

Comment

That was a damn good fight. Thought Salido edged it, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Those weren't WBC eliminators/title fights. Salido-Vargas was the best fight sanctioned by the WBC.
                  Chisora-Whyte was a WBC elimnator

Comment

Chisora-Whyte was a WBC elimnator
                    I stand corrected

Comment

Working...
                    X