Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Williams Disrespected Me The Whole Way, I KO'd Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Williams Disrespected Me The Whole Way, I KO'd Him

On Saturday night, Jermall Charlo stopped previously unbeaten Julian Williams in the fifth round to retain his International Boxing Federation junior middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

THats right. dont you underrate or disrespect Jermall Charlo

Comment

ya i dont get why people got so sensitive about this honestly he let his emotions go so ****ing what its an emotional sport and he held his emotions in for awhile over williams. one things for sure tho people are not going to like charlo now and have an excuse for it which is going to make him a star in boxing

Comment

Charlo said MAN DOWN

Comment

nobody would be booing if that was broner that got laid out and disrespected..goes to show image means everything.

Comment

Poor sportsmanship. Trash talk leading up to a fight is the norm. No need to act like an emotional hoe after by asking for an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by cinci champ View Post
              ya i dont get why people got so sensitive about this honestly he let his emotions go so ****ing what its an emotional sport and he held his emotions in for awhile over williams. One things for sure tho people are not going to like charlo now and have an excuse for it which is going to make him a star in boxing
              exactly!! Most of the crowd was mexicans and they never even cheer for black fighters usually when they are putting on a great fight.... As soon as they do something they dont like they start crying like sensitive *****es.....

Comment

After box. That move where he countered with the same hand he blocked with was a thing of beauty.
                Last edited by Corelone; 12-11-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Poor sportsmanship. Trash talk leading up to a fight is the norm. No need to act like an emotional hoe after by asking for an apology.
                  Talk about acting like an emotional hoe...
                  You guys want to make this way bigger than it was. Charlo snubbed him, then decided to go make good (but was turned away) . He said admitted he felt it was a mistake in the interview right after. People were upset so he explained. That's it.

There's a lot of sensitive individuals who want to hang him over something really small that he tried to make good for. Fuq em.

Comment

Much ado about nothing.

This was a lot more than your typical trash talk.
                    Heck Charlo was even accused of ducking JRock....for the longest.
                    JRock took every chance he got to drive that point home.

About everyone was ready to anoint JRock as the next big thing...based on NOTHING, dismissing the champ.

Nice to see him being put in his place in emphatic fashion. As I said in another thread "careful what you wish for".

As long as Charlo keeps winning and winning in style, he should be fine.

Fans are a fickle bunch. Hell with them!!

Once again, Much ado about Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X