Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Julian Williams Reflects on Knockout Loss To Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Julian Williams Reflects on Knockout Loss To Charlo

Julian Williams Video Interview - From Galen Center on the campus of USC in Los Angeles, Jermall Charlo (25-0, 19 KOs) retained his IBF Junior Middleweight World title with an emphatic fifth-round knockout over previously unbeaten, top-ranked Julian "J-Rock" Williams (22-1-1, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I like this dude more after the fight. He's still top ten in the division. He showed he can bang. I thought he was a hype job before the fight, I think differently now.

Charlo is a beast, I would like to see him with Nelo or move up.

Comment

charlo power was too much.. jrock was landing but his punches weren't doing damage, he should've clinched when he got hurt, his pride kept him from doing so.

Comment

Williams is weak and a dim bulb no power at all very low voltage

Williams is a powerless weak boxer who got clobbered because of that lack of power and those feather touches err soft punches or taps on Charlo. The Williams KO should end the kids career.bye bye weak willie

Comment

The poster above me must be a troll..

Both of those men can scrap.. I wish I could see them go at it again.

Comment

You're real fans are still riding with you J- Rock. I am POSITIVE you will be a world champion one day.

Comment

Glad to see a few fans still support him. I was rooting for Charlo, but I hope to see Williams bounce back quickly.

Comment

Was and still am more of a Charlo fan coming in, but I want to see J-Rock get what he deserves. One loss in fight like this shouldn't define a fighter. I hope he keeps his same confidence while striving to fortify his weaknesses and come back better than ever.

Comment

Man, I thought J-Rock would get at him, but once the fight started, I realized that Charlo looked like a giant in there and I knew it wasn't good for him at that moment.

Charlo looks like he should be fighting at 168 or something with that frame.

There's nothing wrong with losing to a bigger, stronger fighter with similar skills. I still think J will be a champ at 154 eventually.

Comment

props to Jrock. he will be world champion if he continues to persevere.

Comment

Working...
                    X