Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade Trade Words at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade Trade Words at Presser

Jermall Charlo and Demetrius Andrade Trade Words Video - From Galen Center on the campus of USC in Los Angeles, Jermall Charlo (25-0, 19 KOs) retained his IBF Junior Middleweight World title with an emphatic fifth-round knockout over previously unbeaten, top-ranked Julian "J-Rock" Williams (22-1-1, 14 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Demetrius Andrade told Jermall Charlo that he and his brother are beneath him. LOL!

Now if JRock trolled him when is he fighting Andrade?
    Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 12-11-2016, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Andrade sons Charlo

Comment

Charlos gotta fight Andrade. They got their shot, now if they really care about fighters, not just themselves, they gotta give Andrade his shot. The interview after this one is dope. Andrade got the best personality in boxing. I love it when fighters keep it real. So many fakes in this game.

Comment

Andrade was just congratulated Jermall and ask him when ? Jermall was blabbering same ***** as Canelo did when he was asked about fighting GGG.

Comment

Why doesn't Andrade want Lara? Jermall should make Andrade fight his Brother or Lara first. Andrade lost cool points with me by switching focus from Lara to Culcay! I don't even know what's up with the Culcay fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Charlos gotta fight Andrade. They got their shot, now if they really care about fighters, not just themselves, they gotta give Andrade his shot. The interview after this one is dope. Andrade got the best personality in boxing. I love it when fighters keep it real. So many fakes in this game.
              I love Andrade and I have respect for charlo now but I think charlo is going on to bigger things. I think he might actually chase that ggg fight. Jermall can't accomplish anything at 154 anymore but Andrade still have other options at 154.

He's the mandatory for jermell title he should get the wbc to enforce that. That be a great fight.

Comment

looks like charlo one of the new enemies of nsb the hate train is full already

Comment

Has it been 3 years already, I guess it is time for Andrade to fight again.

Comment

Where the hell is scared protected burro Canelo-Yellow at?

Charlo has talent but crude and rude and poorly raised-Si'
                    Funny how a good talent like Charlo haS FISTS THAT speak loudiy but a small brain that shouts out dumbness. Charlo might be the best at 154lbs but where the hell is a Canelo fight? Canelo dumb or not beats Canelo and probably beats GGG at 160lbs. But can't someone tell this untamed unprofessional garbage spewing verbal oral dump crap mouth that charaCTER AND CLASS COMPRISE A key ingredient of a true champion. Charlo should act like GGG or Ward or Lomo and not like a gutter slob like Broner. Boxing needs talented fighters but boxing has enough of poorly raised un-mannered ghetto warriors.

Comment

Working...
                    X