Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Demetrius Andrade Erupts, Sounds Off on Charlo Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Demetrius Andrade Erupts, Sounds Off on Charlo Brothers

Demetrius Andrade Video Interview on Charlo Brothers - From Galen Center on the campus of USC in Los Angeles, Jermall Charlo (25-0, 19 KOs) retained his IBF Junior Middleweight World title with an emphatic fifth-round knockout over previously unbeaten, top-ranked Julian "J-Rock" Williams (22-1-1, 14 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Somebody has got to step up and give this guy a chance, it's a damn shame he can't get good fights at 154 which is one of the best weight classes around right now, Canelo won't fight any of the top guys at 154, neither will Cotto, so there are the Charlos and Lara on the horizon and one of them should give this man a shot, these are the WBC WBA and IBF champions and he's the #1 contender for the WBC. WBA and WBO (Canelo's belt), undefeated young former champion! Make these people fight this guy especialy Lara who hasn't fought anyone worth a damn in the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Somebody has got to step up and give this guy a chance, it's a damn shame he can't get good fights at 154 which is one of the best weight classes around right now, Canelo won't fight any of the top guys at 154, neither will Cotto, so there are the Charlos and Lara on the horizon and one of them should give this man a shot, these are the WBC WBA and IBF champions and he's the #1 contender for the WBC. WBA and WBO (Canelo's belt), undefeated young former champion! Make these people fight this guy especialy Lara who hasn't fought anyone worth a damn in the last 3 years.
      Erm...didn't he say that Lara would be a last resort, and downplay that fight.

Comment

Andrade deserves big fights but he kinda shot himself in the foot resigning with Banner instead of just signing with Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Erm...didn't he say that Lara would be a last resort, and downplay that fight.
          I don't recall that at all. sounds more like GGG to me, all I can remember are both camps talking smack to each others on social media and that was it. You got a link to what you said or something?

Comment

Andrade says he'll humble both Charlos. I recall in another video Andrade called Canelo a *****. Damn shame he ain't fighting anyone.
            Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 12-11-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I don't recall that at all. sounds more like GGG to me, all I can remember are both camps talking smack to each others on social media and that was it. You got a link to what you said or something?
              Link

Comment

boo boo would beat them both on the same night.

Comment

all these guys need to stop talking and Charlos/Lara/Andrade all need to fight each other in 2017/ There are no road blocks for at least 4 of the fights to happen. The Lara stablemate bs is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Interesting stuff, I think that both Lara and Andrade have nobody else to fight right now except each others, that kid Culcay doesn't wanna fight Andrade and Canelo won't give Lara the rematch or fight Andrade, plus that stablemate **** with the Charlos and Lara, so the only meaningful fight that's left for them is against Andrade especially Lara, either that or they should just move up to 160 and try to get big fights there. I think Andrade would accept a B side deal to fight any of them and he actually has to since he's been away from the public eye for a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X