Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'm The Best at 154 - None of Them Are on My Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'm The Best at 154 - None of Them Are on My Level!

From Galen Center on the campus of USC in Los Angeles, Jermall Charlo (25-0, 19 KOs) retained his IBF Junior Middleweight World title with an emphatic fifth-round knockout over previously unbeaten, top-ranked Julian "J-Rock" Williams (22-1-1, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hes trained with shields right? So i guess that rules out lara which is then only fight worth having. Also andrade loves being inactive so might as well and move up

Comment

Pick your poison Canelo. Charlo or GGG.

Comment

Good fighter, lousy sportsman so it makes him a good villain. Only Andrade could maybe beat him at 154 and he may as well go up to 160.He could be what Eubank Jnr claims to be for the middleweight division. A really good bad guy.

Comment

He might be. I've been predicting good things for a while but I'm not going to go over the top and claim he's best yet. Beating Canelo and Lara is no easy task. Eager to see him go after it though.

Comment

Ive joined up with team Charlo!

Comment

He might be. He wont fight his brother, thats for sure. Bring him Cotto or Canelo.

Comment

Canelo said Mexicans don't **** around, yet this so called tough Mexican rather fight Amir Khan or Liam Smith, rather than unify the titles against these two. Now Canelo is talking about moving up, rather than unify against either of these two. So which one is it Canelo? I thought Mexicans don't **** around? Seems to me they don't hang around either. Enjoy 160 vato.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                  Pick your poison Canelo. Charlo or GGG.
                  Mr. Stupidity, looks like it will be Charlo. Team g string already passed on ten million for Canelo.

I see in the thread you blocked me from you're accusing posters of being alts again. What happened when you cried to the mods about me being an alt?

Comment

The way Williams went down from that uppercut was tremendous. There was a bit of Elvis, Zab Judah and bambi on ice all in one go.

Comment

Working...
                    X