Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Vows: There Will Be a KO - Molina Will Tire and I'll Unload!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Vows: There Will Be a KO - Molina Will Tire and I'll Unload!

IBF world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua said patience would be the key to preserving his perfect knockout run after weighing in almost a stone heavier than American challenger Eric Molina for their showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two days ago Sir Joshua said he does not like to talk about KOs and how he is old school and just want to bring his best game..

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      Two days ago Sir Joshua said he does not like to talk about KOs and how he is old school and just want to bring his best game..
      Joshua is full of ****, his nice guy persona is all an act, probably Hearns idea, hes a great fighter in the making dont get me wrong, but Joshua real personality is far more vicious

Comment

wow - where did that come from, kind of slipped in there out of context "amid increasing expectations that he will become the first billionaire boxer ..."

Who said that and who has those expectations? What does he have to do to make that kind of money? Is he making anything now that indicates he might be a billionaire in the next 10 years? And all predicated on the premise that he remains undefeated indefinitely.

Comment

you have to wait until he gets tired? he's been ko'd in teh first round before. well he's so fat and out of shape he prob will be tired in the first round from the ring walk.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            wow - where did that come from, kind of slipped in there out of context "amid increasing expectations that he will become the first billionaire boxer ..."
            Yeah that got me too. More baseless opinion dressed up as 'fake news'?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              well he's so fat and out of shape he prob will be tired in the first round from the ring walk.
              Sorry but thats bull****, hes in good shape.

Comment

He ought to tire he is smaller

Comment

I long for the days when heavyweights ruled !!

Comment

Working...
                  X