Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Naazim Richardson Reacts To Parting With Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Naazim Richardson Reacts To Parting With Bernard Hopkins

Naazim Richardson Video Interview - A Los Angeles-area fighter caused controversy Friday in Omaha, Nebraska, but there wasn't any drama on the scales in Los Angeles. All four fighters made weight for the two championship fights Showtime is scheduled to televise Saturday night from USC's Galen Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ah I was expecting something closer to, "I'm the sea water to Bernard Hopkins' boat, but sometimes the boat has to sink to get closer to the water," or maybe that's something he'd say after a loss

Hopkins' timing is odd though, you'd figure he'd want to finish with Nazim. I don't think Nazim can teach him anything at this point, but it seems appropriate to end it with Nazim.

Comment

Brother Naz probably told B hop the truth that he needs to retire, and that got him axed. B hop is ruthless he will even step on his own flesh and blood if they short change him a dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        ah I was expecting something closer to, "I'm the sea water to Bernard Hopkins' boat, but sometimes the boat has to sink to get closer to the water," or maybe that's something he'd say after a loss

Hopkins' timing is odd though, you'd figure he'd want to finish with Nazim. I don't think Nazim can teach him anything at this point, but it seems appropriate to end it with Nazim.
        lol can he swim without getting wet.

Comment

It's just how most of Hopkins' relationships end, be they with a promoter or trainer...

Comment

Is Hopkins out of his mind? I feel sorry for Nazeem he has been with Hopkins for so long and now he leaves him without saying why or something???? Thats a no go......

Comment

I hope Naazim spins the towel and catches Hopkins right in the eye

Comment

Goodbye and good riddance. A trouble making MF, always trying to start nonsense over nothing, most of the time. Good move B-Hop..

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                  Goodbye and good riddance. A trouble making MF, always trying to start nonsense over nothing, most of the time. Good move B-Hop..
                  Huh?! When did Naazim Richardson become Angel Garcia ? Very low key at the press conferences, just a good motivator and coach. He had every right to demand that Margarito's hand wraps be checked, if that's what you're talking about .

He probably saved Mosely and Mayweather some serious damage from those plaster wraps. He totally wrecked Cotto.

Comment

old grey beard ball headed popkins gonna wish to god he never took this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X