Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Randy Caballero, Golden Boy Reach Deal To Extend Promotional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Randy Caballero, Golden Boy Reach Deal To Extend Promotional

Former world champion Randy "El Matador" Caballero (23-0, 14 KOs) has re-signed a multi-year promotional contract with Golden Boy Promotions, the company announced today. Caballero, who is 26 years old and from the Coachella Valley, is a former IBF Bantamweight World Champion who started his career with Golden Boy Promotions in 2010. He is currently ranked number 11 in the super bantamweight division by the WBC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dont think much of Randy, has never really wow'd me in any of his fights that I have cared to tune into. Plus I believe he lost his belt on the scales so I think he may lack discipline as well.

Comment

Good signing. Randy has the skills question is what weight is he fighting at?

Hopefully he stays at 122 because I'm not sure he's big enough for featherweights not to mention Golden Boy has enough featherweights on their roster already.

Comment

Working...
      X