Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: I Want To Fight The Very Best Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: I Want To Fight The Very Best Anthony Joshua

Former heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 53KOs) is hoping to face the very best Anthony Joshua (17-0, 17KOs) in April of next year. Klitschko will be ringside on Saturday night in Manchester, when Joshua defends his IBF heavyweight title against Eric Molina on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for that one!

There's no losers in a fight like that.

Klitschko can cement his already ATG legacy or it will be the passing of the torch.

That said, I honestly think Wilder would KO either right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Can't wait for that one!

There's no losers in a fight like that.

Klitschko can cement his already ATG legacy or it will be the passing of the torch.

That said, I honestly think Wilder would KO either right now.
      The guy was being outboxed by Szpilka beats both these guys ?

Comment

The winner earns the right to wash David Hayes drawers and carry his jock strap.

Hey look it's texasboi15 with John Sinegal in the background. After he sold you a used ceiling fan out of the trunk of his hoopty did he get high with you and tell stories about fighting Sweet Pea?

BWaHaahaaHA!!!

Comment

I think Joshua is bigger than Wlad.

Comment

Klitschko is slick...he has sparred with nearly every big heavyweight threat that's out there for him.

Comment

Joshua should first fight and defeat Luis Ortiz as a tune up and then he can move to fighting Vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                The guy was being outboxed by Szpilka beats both these guys ?
                I had him winning against Szpilka and knew the KO would happen. Joshua is too open defensively and my boy Wladimir is too old now. Wlad has clearly lost his reflexes and would not survive a Wilder showdown anymore.

P.S. You know I'm a huge Klitschko fan saying this but I'm just going on a gut feeling based on what has happened over the last year or so. Wlad has obviously lost a step. His punches come off slow and lack snap.
                Last edited by Boxing Goat; 12-13-2016, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I had him winning against Szpilka and knew the KO would happen. Joshua is too open defensively and my boy Wladimir is too old now. Wlad has clearly lost his reflexes and would not survive a Wilder showdown anymore.

P.S. You know I'm a huge Klitschko fan saying this but I'm just going on a gut feeling based on what has happened over the last year or so. Wlad has obviously lost a step. His punches come off slow and lack snap.
                  Klitschko had clearly lost a step against Pulev, his work rate was dipping by Jennings but I just don't rate Wilder that highly. You say Joshua is open defensively yet Molina never made Joshua do a funny little dance like he did Wilder.

Personally I'd have liked to have seen Browne versus Klitschko just to see where he was at, sure I think Klitschko is slowing ts evident I just think he's still defensively sound enough to beat Wilder and Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    Klitschko had clearly lost a step against Pulev, his work rate was dipping by Jennings but I just don't rate Wilder that highly. You say Joshua is open defensively yet Molina never made Joshua do a funny little dance like he did Wilder.

Personally I'd have liked to have seen Browne versus Klitschko just to see where he was at, sure I think Klitschko is slowing ts evident I just think he's still defensively sound enough to beat Wilder and Joshua.
                    I'm not necessarily a Wilder fan but I do notice subtle things he does that makes him very effective. Also, I think he took the Molina fight very lightly, as he probably could afford to after all. Wilder has good reflexes and ridiculous power. His length and hand speed at this stage would be more than Wlad could avoid if he didn't catch Wilder with something, which at this point with his slow reflexes, would be very, very hard to do. I don't care what anyone says, Wlad didn't just miss Fury because Fury is some defensive master, it's because his reflexes are not the same. At least in the Pulev fight, his punches came off and were somewhat unavoidable. In the Fury fight, it was obvious that he can no longer pull the trigger like he used to. Fury saw everything and was able to avoid it before it got there. Wlad was kind of like Oscar against Pacquiao. I hate saying this but I'm afraid it's true. I hope I'm wrong but I see a very bad knockout coming his way at the hands of Joshua. Lets keep our fingers crossed he is safe afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X