Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz Weigh-In - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz Weigh-In - Ready For War

The official weigh-in was held in Auckland, New Zealand, where undefeated heavyweights Joseph Parker and Andy Ruiz went face to face before the upcoming fight, for the WBO vacant heavyweight world title this coming Saturday night. Ruiz came in at 255.7-pounds, while Parker was 246.7-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They both look like ****

Comment

Fight of the weekend. Really stoked for this one. Ruiz looks like he's taken camp serious and Parker is in impeccable shape as always.

Comment

Ruiz still looks fat as fok.

I wonder if its just his body type.

Comment

Of course it's his body type. You should realize he looks much better than before, but that doesn't matter, Andy has always been an outstanding fighter regardless the shape he looks like.

I'm excited for this fight!

Comment

My goodness! Cant he come in at 230s???? Parker just need to drag this at later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              My goodness! Cant he come in at 230s???? Parker just need to drag this at later rounds
              Ruiz weighed over 300 when he began, he's made a constant assault on his weight and shape, sure he looks like shyt but he looks great compared to how he looked.

I'm not a fan I am however a Parker fan and I do feel this is a step up in class from Takam and Dimitrenko. I'm excited for the fight and I sure make no apologies for that.

Comment

Last edited by 1hourRun; 12-08-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Is it me or those Ruiz have the lower half of a flyweight?

Comment

It annoys me that for the biggest fight of both careers they are in bad shape. It doesn't bode well for them if they can't even prepare properly for their first title fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X