Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's White: 50 Cent Told Me Mayweather Really Wants McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UFC's White: 50 Cent Told Me Mayweather Really Wants McGregor

According to UFC President Dana White, he was approached by rapper/former boxing promoter Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson - who advised White that retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was very serious about fighting UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

50 cent really only has 45 cents and absolutely no sense.

Dude in the background be like "Is this ghetto ass security door to keep people out or keep us in?"

BWaHaahaaHA!!!

Comment

Floyd just wants attention but other than the media trying to shove it down our throat and a couple desperate butthurt dummies nobody gives a fuck.

Comment

Is anyone believing anything 50 Cent is saying these days? Guy has turned into a real life version of a bad NSB troll.

Although to be fair who's put on boxing gloves in the last year & wouldn't wanna kick the **** outta Conor for a boatload of money so of course Floyd does to.

Comment

50 Cent also told Gamboa he would make him a star

Comment

So Curtis and floyd are back together again then? poor leonard ellerbe

Comment

Of course Floyd wants him. It would be the easiest payday of his life. McGregor wouldn't land one single clean punch on Floyd.

And it would do BIG numbers. You'd get the entire UFC crowd, plus the boxing crowd. I don't know if it would do Mayweather/Pacquiao numbers but it would be huge.

Comment

I really hope it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Of course Floyd wants him. It would be the easiest payday of his life. McGregor wouldn't land one single clean punch on Floyd.

And it would do BIG numbers. You'd get the entire UFC crowd, plus the boxing crowd. I don't know if it would do Mayweather/Pacquiao numbers but it would be huge.
                  Boxing crowd, UFC, WWE, and pretty much anybody that wants to see a circus show would be drawn to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I would order it smh

Comment

Working...
                    X