Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: Facing Pacquiao Will Make Me a Better Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: Facing Pacquiao Will Make Me a Better Fighter

Last month in Las Vegas, former two-division world champion Jessie Vargas (27-2) came up short in his pay-per-view showdown against Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao. Even though the result of the fight wasn't what he wanted, Vargas was glad that the fight entertained the fans and vows to come out with a win in his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Jesse enjoyed his brief title reign and at least he cashed out by making his first defense vs pac. He's already reached the height of what he's going to accomplish because he's in a stacked division and isn't a top 5 welter.

Comment

I would like to see how Vargas does against Amir Khan, Kell Brook or Erroll Spence just to see how good he really is.

Comment

Nope

It jus made you a better tipper.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          I would like to see how Vargas does against Amir Khan, Kell Brook or Erroll Spence just to see how good he really is.
          He just fought the best and did ok what do you mean how good he really is? Wouldn't you gauge a fighters ability on how he does against the best? I think those fights do hold some merit though.

Comment

Vargas the 4th best. Pacman,thurman,garcia then vargas

Comment

Vargas is still suffering from the beating that fight wasnt close lol

Comment

Originally posted by JRGREEN32000 View Post
                Vargas the 4th best. Pacman,thurman,garcia then vargas
                😑this isn't a real statement

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  Ko's khan, outpoint brook who went life in death with Manny's sparring partner porter, gets koed by Spence in a barn burner

Vargas is better than people give him credit for and he improve immensely each fight Manny and both Bradley should avoid this rematch, he's not too far off from that elite class but don't have elite intangibles yet except for heart and power, next match we may see a whole different beast
                  Last edited by sbbigmike; 12-07-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

Vargas is better than people give him credit for and he improve immensely each fight
                    Yeah he's a good fighter. I think he's a solid B guy. Maybe even B+. I don't think he'll ever be an A guy, though. I just don't think he's naturally gifted enough to be a true A guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X