Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm The Guy Who Should Beat Klitschko - I'll Prove It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm The Guy Who Should Beat Klitschko - I'll Prove It!

Anthony Joshua has no doubt that as "the guy who should beat Wladimir Klitschko" he must defeat Eric Molina in style this weekend. Joshua makes the second defence of his IBF world heavyweight title when he takes on Texan Molina at Manchester Arena on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's 3 or 4 people on my block who could beat the 2017 version of Pedko. Stop saying big names until you fight one. Just one. You dont even have to win, just fight somebody. Anybody we know. Poshua.

Comment

Wilder should stop ducking Joshua

Comment

I just hope Wilder stops ducking everyone because he could be in some good fights for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
          Wilder should stop ducking Joshua
          Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          I just hope Wilder stops ducking everyone because he could be in some good fights for once.
          Have the both of you ever heard about a broken hand?. If your primary tools for work are damaged how are you ducking.

Comment

Wlad is now 40 yo and hasn't fought in over a year since losing to Fury. AJ might be the best HW in the world now, if Fury can't get back to where he was a year ago. AJ vs Wlad would be an intriguing match and a HUGE event in the UK.

AJ shouldn't have any difficulty getting past Molina to set it up.

Comment

Hope it happens. I think Wlad still has it in him to put down a hungry lion.

Comment

I think people are taking too much faith in the fact Fury beat Klitschko as a sign of Wlad being shot. Fair enough he's not what he once was, he's 40, but Fury would have been a stylistic nightmare for Wlad at any point in his career. Maybe he wouldn't have always beaten him, but he would have always give Wlad an awful long night.

Joshua is not Fury, Joshua is there in front of you and has no real movement. Wlad is still athletic and strong and has a world of experience. It wouldn't surprise me if he has a fairly easy time with Joshua. In one sense, you could say the stiff Joshua is tailor made for Wlad. Even if Wlad has faded a bit, we're not talking about a faded decent fighter. A faded top notch elite fighter can still produce when it matters. Pacquiao is faded but he was that elite that even in a diminished state, he's still better than almost every other fighter.

It's about levels. I'm not sure Joshua right now is at the level of a Wlad who is on the slide. Eventually it would come to a crossroads where they're level or Wlad is just too old but i'm not sure we're even there yet.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 12-07-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I have a feeling that Fury will be written out of the history books if Joshua beats Klitschko next year

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    I have a feeling that Fury will be written out of the history books if Joshua beats Klitschko next year
                    British media really hates him and the boxing establishment would much rather have the articulate, wildly popular, handsome, etc Joshua as the HW champion and de-facto face of boxing than some anti-gay gypsy coked out of his mind. Fury is an embarrassment from a marketing perspective.

Although Fury could definitely come back and be like the villain. No doubt boxing would like him back, just not as the face of the sport..

Comment

Working...
                    X