Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins Putting in Work For Final Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins Putting in Work For Final Career Fight

Two-division former world champion and Future Hall of Famer Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins (Right) is presented with an award by Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney on December 5, 2016 in Philadelphia prior to Hopkins 12-round fight for the WBC International Light Heavyweight title against hard-hitting Light Heavyweight contender Joe Smith, Jr. from Los Angeles' iconic Fabulous Forum on Saturday, December 17 to be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing(r). Photos by Jeff Fusco/Hoganphotos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will be tuning in to this fight, hopefully he gets beat the **** up in his last fight lol. Thatd be hilarious.

Comment

Hopkins looks in tremendous shape

Comment

Damn, still looks great. I'm not a big Bhop fan but I've long been inspired by his dedication to health and fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Damn, still looks great. I'm not a big Bhop fan but I've long been inspired by his dedication to health and fitness.

this guy is 51 going on 52...DAMN

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            Hopkins looks in tremendous shape
            Steroids can do that for you even in your 50's.

Comment

looks good, hopefully he keeps his promise and retires, i can't make it through two more hopkins fights. i typically fall asleep and wake up the next morning to replay the fight.

Comment

Hopkins looks great

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                  Will be tuning in to this fight, hopefully he gets beat the **** up in his last fight lol. Thatd be hilarious.
                  thats ****ed bro

Comment

Hopkins! Old but GOLD!

Comment

Working...
                    X