Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Called Out GGG, Now I'm Embarrassed By Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Called Out GGG, Now I'm Embarrassed By Performance

Billy Joe Saunders took his time before coming to life in the first defence of his WBO middleweight title against Artur Akavov at the Lagoon Leisure Centre in Paisley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sanders isnt ready for GGG. I hope Ward had man up at 168, we wouldve seen a much more interesting fight

Comment

Is that Tyson Fury in the background or a different fat dude?

Comment

At least he's honest about it.

Unlike some dillusional dudes recently

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Is that Tyson Fury in the background or a different fat dude?

We mad because humans are wired to be mad at injustice. Well, except for Andre Ward, apparently. And because it wasn't "earned." Ward can't even say he won. His whole argument is that "I'm the Son of God, and I survived a big puncher and showed grit, and it was really hard to survive, and it took a lot of work to survive, so therefore I earned it because I never get the breaks anyway, so I must have earned it otherwise why did the judges give it to me? Boxing judges are never wrong, at least not with me! So I MUST have earned it."

Ward has given every beat-around-the-bush justification for his "win" except for saying "I know I won 7 rounds." Because he knows he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            We mad because humans are wired to be mad at injustice. Well, except for Andre Ward, apparently. And because it wasn't "earned." Ward can't even say he won. His whole argument is that "I'm the Son of God, and I survived a big puncher and showed grit, and it was really hard to survive, and it took a lot of work to survive, so therefore I earned it because I never get the breaks anyway, so I must have earned it otherwise why did the judges give it to me? Boxing judges are never wrong, at least not with me! So I MUST have earned it."

Ward has given every beat-around-the-bush justification for his "win" except for saying "I know I won 7 rounds." Because he knows he didn't.
            You still talking about Ward vs Kovalev. Dude...let it go. It's pathetic right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              You still talking about Ward vs Kovalev. Dude...let it go. It's pathetic right about now.
              It's in his sig. I only responded. FYI people are going to be talking about the biggest robbery at the top level of boxing since Pacquiao-Bradley I until the rematch happens. Get used to it. Don't blame me, blame the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                Is that what that freak is doing? Lol.
                I thought it was a site glitch and he posted that to a different thread. Guy is so upset he's crashing unrelated threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Is that what that freak is doing? Lol.
                  I thought it was a site glitch and he posted that to a different thread. Guy is so upset he's crashing unrelated threads?
                  Is that really Steve Kim??

Someone needs to put Steve on suicide watch

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Is that really Steve Kim??

Someone needs to put Steve on suicide watch
                    Why you just assume things man? How you know I'm not Gabe Montoya???

Comment

Working...
                    X