Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Cares Donate $6,000 To Amateur Boxer For Cancer Bills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Cares Donate $6,000 To Amateur Boxer For Cancer Bills

The WBC, led by President Mauricio Sulaiman, the leading boxing agency when it comes to community service, has done it again. If you follow Rocky Mountain Boxing closely, you'll notice the story about Cheyenne native Gabe Montoya beating cancer recently. It was a tremendous story as many from the around the region have followed Montoya since he was a young boy, chasing his dreams of becoming a professional boxer. And although Montoya is cancer free and in good spirits, the medical bills piled up while he was knocking cancer out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

6 grand? The WBC has been swindling billions from the sport, accepting bribes, ruining careers, you name it. Theres no way those bills are only 6k. They want good publicity but wanna pay as little as possible while collecting like loan sharks. Glad the kid got some help but damn

Comment

With all the millions this organization makes it legal and illegal they should have paid the poor guy's entire Bill how cheap 6 grand...

Comment

I know it's not much but it's something! I don't see the wbo or ibf donating anything.

Comment

That should almost cover their Obama Care insurance premiums.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            With all the millions this organization makes it legal and illegal they should have paid the poor guy's entire Bill how cheap 6 grand...
            let me know when the WBO does something like this. WBC is not obligated to help anybody so they should be commended for being the leading company in helping current and retired boxers. People this days only focus on the negative in everything instead the good and positive, what a sad life you bitter hating a-holes must be living.:*******:

Comment

Working...
            X