Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Roy Jones Jr. Reacts To Nicholas Walters Quitting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Roy Jones Jr. Reacts To Nicholas Walters Quitting

Roy Jones Jr. Video Interview on Walters - Ukraine's Vasyl Lomachenko retained his super featherweight title with a seven round demolition of Nicholas Walters, whose corner threw in the towel in between rounds telling the referee "No mas".
    [Click Here To Read More]

If that is Walters's way of thinking, well that's inexcusable. He fights for a living, and giving up at that point will haunt him from now on. And it's always hardest to quit the first time. It will be easier for him to do so in the future now.

Comment

Gonna be seeing a lot of fighters quitting in the ring against the 3 African Assassins. Lomachenko and undefeated beasts Krusher and GGG the top 3 P4P fighters in the world today. Get used to it welfare boys

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        If that is Walters's way of thinking, well that's inexcusable. He fights for a living, and giving up at that point will haunt him from now on. And it's always hardest to quit the first time. It will be easier for him to do so in the future now.
        The decision to quit will cost Walters a lot of money. He is much less marketable now!

Comment

Errr...dude...why do you have to come out with this type racist infested type of *****. I bet you don't realize lomachenko doesn't think like that. Also, you do jnow that he has many fans of all race & ethnic backgrounds. Shame on you...

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Gonna be seeing a lot of fighters quitting in the ring against the 3 African Assassins. Lomachenko and undefeated beasts Krusher and GGG the top 3 P4P fighters in the world today. Get used to it welfare boys
            Lucifer, about 45 million people are on welfare. About half of those are white, and the rest for all other ethnies. And this is after all decks were stacked for the white and against blacks. Get your facts straight.

Comment

I love racist ass hats such as you...here's one thing I hasten to remind you fools.....the next time you go to a family reunion...look around the room.

Your mother, your grandmother, your aunt, your niece, your cousin, your daughter, ONE OF THEM slept with an "African welfare boy" and loved it! Gave him some head also ...so if I was you, I'd be very careful who I kiss at the next family reunion.

You dick hook.

Keep that bull**** out of boxing.

Go join a trump rally.

Comment

Originally posted by todaline View Post
                Lucifer, about 45 million people are on welfare. About half of those are white, and the rest for all other ethnies. And this is after all decks were stacked for the white and against blacks. Get your facts straight.

Originally posted by TITOS HOOK View Post
                I love racist ass hats such as you...here's one thing I hasten to remind you fools.....the next time you go to a family reunion...look around the room.

Your mother, your grandmother, your aunt, your niece, your cousin, your daughter, ONE OF THEM slept with an "African welfare boy" and loved it! Gave him some head also ...so if I was you, I'd be very careful who I kiss at the next family reunion.

You dick hook.

Keep that bull**** out of boxing.

Go join a trump rally.
                Ah and there is the point I was making.... I said nothing about race or who was on welfare. Your racists/realist minds just filled in the blanks naturally. Stop using race cards every time a white fighter beats down a black fighter, dick heads

Comment

Ah and there is the point I was making.... I said nothing about race or who was on welfare. Your racists/realist minds just filled in the blanks naturally. Stop using race cards every time a white fighter beats down a black fighter, dick heads
                  Please take it easy on the ghetto clowns and dont call them dick heads....they are @$$#013$ their next move is gonna be to compare Lomachenko to the head ghetto clown you know the one they wear knee pads for.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                    Please take it easy on the ghetto clowns and dont call them dick heads....they are @$$#013$ their next move is gonna be to compare Lomachenko to the head ghetto clown you know the one they wear knee pads for.
                    Lol no doubt but we all know Lomachenko would be knocking steroid farts out of Mayweather all night long

Comment

Working...
                    X