Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno vs. Donaire Rematch is a Possibility, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magdaleno vs. Donaire Rematch is a Possibility, Says Arum

On November 5th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas - Jessie Magdaleno (24-0, 17KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Nonito Donaire (37-4, 24KOs) to capture the WBO super bantamweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i thought magdelano won that fight pretty handily tbh. i guess he won't mind getting paid twice though

Comment

Donaire didn't look good in their first fight and wasn't effective until the last few rounds. All he did for the first 8-9 rounds was look for that right hand lead and miss badly with his telegraphed left hook. Wasn't that impressed with Magdaleno either, but he clearly won.

Really not that excited if they have a rematch, unless it's Donaire's last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        i thought magdelano won that fight pretty handily tbh. i guess he won't mind getting paid twice though
        Yep. Donut Air just needs to realize there's a difference between him thinking he is great and him actually being great anymore. That ship has sailed. But like you said, double pay for Magdaleno is probably looking pretty good to him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Donaire didn't look good in their first fight and wasn't effective until the last few rounds. All he did for the first 8-9 rounds was look for that right hand lead and miss badly with his telegraphed left hook. Wasn't that impressed with Magdaleno either, but he clearly won.

Really not that excited if they have a rematch, unless it's Donaire's last fight.

Comment

Donaire the excuse making sore loser hypejob will get beat up even worse in the rematch....

Comment

Working...
            X