Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward Unseats Sergey Kovalev - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward Unseats Sergey Kovalev - HUGE Gallery

Photo gallery of Andre Ward defeating Sergey Kovalev in Las Vegas - Sergey Kovalev kept coming, and Andre Ward never stopped battling. With the crowd roaring in approval, they put on a fight that lived up to its advance billing.

[Click Here To Read More]

just like I saw in the fight. Ward never lands a right hand LMAO

what an overrated boxer. rabbid punches in the illegal clinch wins the fight y'all! skills

Comment

Roc nation is garbage
      Horrible undercard!!!
      Keep ward on free hbo

Comment

That gallery made me laugh. It shows Kov getting the best of Ward then shows Ward holding the belts and smiling.

Comment

change the title to ward robs kovalev. that's what this was.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            That gallery made me laugh. It shows Kov getting the best of Ward then shows Ward holding the belts and smiling.
            made me laugh too

Comment

doesnt look like ward did enough but Ive not watched the whole thing, it just seems a draw would be atleast fair. Be interesting if all the judges scored it identical in terms of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                LOL true

Comment

Yeah, I picked that up.

Comment

Just a joke. Andre wards style is one ugly motherf@cker. And he should've have at least two dq losses to his name already he's dirty for a god fearing man. Kovalev deserved the win IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X